MissJinsuMissJinsu

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

STRANTH

Best voice acting evar.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Who took the cookie from the cookie Jar?

Aw fuck now I'm singing along to it.

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

Oh yes~

And you thought C3PO couldn't get any more sexier.

Phobotech responds:

He's fluent in over six million forms of bringing sexy back

Radical Fishing Radical Fishing

Fish go Boom

Guess the sharks would be happy with all this chum in the water.

One Chance One Chance

A lesson to learn

At first I didn't read the description (so I didn't know it was just a one play game) and played threw the game and I did the obvious, I tried to fix the mistake I have created. I did spend time with Molly around where her mother had committed suicide but after she died I didn't return to the park. See when I think about that I ask myself why did I go back to the lab? I was probably trying to save myself or whoever was left on the face of the earth. Or maybe it was just a desperate attempt to fix all the problems that I had created before I die but I failed and died there within the lab. Now if I knew I had literally only one turn at this game I would of done the other obvious action and spend time with my family, that didn't happen of course.

Even if it's just a mer game it really makes you think twice about life itself and who knows maybe we will live a few more years then expected but if given the knowledge we would all die in a collective amount of days I think I'll just try to be happy and go in peace instead of trying to fix everything out of guilt and regret and instead just accept what I have done in my life and close my eyes and let what was planned take it's course.

Great work and I would love to see more!

P.S: I liked the texture of the background you used and I'm not sure if there's already a movie out with this kind of storyline (probably similar ones) but this would make a great movie.

Fallen From The Moon Fallen From The Moon

Ew...this key smells funny...

It's really nice to get away from challenging games with some kind of dark twist or violence. This was a nice break and was charmingly funny. Like how the dog suddenly pooped out a key to which I replied "ew..." and at the end where he had those gleaming eyes feeling accomplished as he helped the animals, robots, and weird fish guy was kind of hilarious.

pick me up baby pick me up baby

Whoaaaaaaaaaa!

RADICAL! My brain totally exploded to this funk-a-licious music.

Respect!

GirlchanContest GirlchanContest

Ha ha.

I feel bad for Kenstar but he looks so cute all sad like that <3. Awesome coloring by the way!