MissJinsuMissJinsu

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Radical Fishing Radical Fishing

Fish go Boom

Guess the sharks would be happy with all this chum in the water.

One Chance One Chance

A lesson to learn

At first I didn't read the description (so I didn't know it was just a one play game) and played threw the game and I did the obvious, I tried to fix the mistake I have created. I did spend time with Molly around where her mother had committed suicide but after she died I didn't return to the park. See when I think about that I ask myself why did I go back to the lab? I was probably trying to save myself or whoever was left on the face of the earth. Or maybe it was just a desperate attempt to fix all the problems that I had created before I die but I failed and died there within the lab. Now if I knew I had literally only one turn at this game I would of done the other obvious action and spend time with my family, that didn't happen of course.

Even if it's just a mer game it really makes you think twice about life itself and who knows maybe we will live a few more years then expected but if given the knowledge we would all die in a collective amount of days I think I'll just try to be happy and go in peace instead of trying to fix everything out of guilt and regret and instead just accept what I have done in my life and close my eyes and let what was planned take it's course.

Great work and I would love to see more!

P.S: I liked the texture of the background you used and I'm not sure if there's already a movie out with this kind of storyline (probably similar ones) but this would make a great movie.

Fallen From The Moon Fallen From The Moon

Ew...this key smells funny...

It's really nice to get away from challenging games with some kind of dark twist or violence. This was a nice break and was charmingly funny. Like how the dog suddenly pooped out a key to which I replied "ew..." and at the end where he had those gleaming eyes feeling accomplished as he helped the animals, robots, and weird fish guy was kind of hilarious.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Fucking loved it

Killing zombies never get old and it obviously had that old arcade feeling. The only issue I have with this game would be the strange lag when attacking to many zombies or if there was to much blood animation but all in all it was fun and loved every detail put in!

Keep it Kool! Keep it Kool!

Beat the heat.

Loved it. It was hard at first but you get used to it the second time around. I especially liked seeing characters from newgrounds most popular game/animated character.

I survived 941 :D !

&amp;lt;lightBot 2.0&amp;gt; <lightBot 2.0>

Something you hate but love

Aw man I am just completely in love all the stages and the simple strategy of this game where you have to kind of position yourself like the robot and it makes you really think which way is the right way and when sometimes the wrong way can actually be the answer.

10/10 for the simple game strategy with a very simple platform and sleek look.

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Fun.

Can't believe they are making a movie for this.

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

Totall Wicked

I love this concept. People shouldn't down grade such a great game only cause it doesn't have something other then choose between to choice of answers! It's really deep within itself with many different perspectives. You should really think about what this game teaches you.

1924 1924

My eyes need to look away

It's extremely cute and I love this consept AND the time period but man I had to look away when I came up to a big amount of coins and it would also mess me up when trying to jump on those monsters. But still all in all it was good!

Greek &amp;amp; Wicked Greek & Wicked

X button

It was a really good game just like the game n' watch series, my friend would love to play this. Good job!